Monday, October 25, 2010

You Haven't Lived Until You've Watched This Video.. Not Kidding!

I really wanted to share this video that I found recently. It is the most creative and interesting song I have ever heard! It is a compilation of 15 different songs. I love it and can't stop from playing it over and over! I promise, you will love it! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qW6HEBo_c

Samples:
1. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
2. B.O.B. feat. Bruno Mars - Nothing On You
3. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
4. Britney Spears - Hit Me, Baby, One More Time
5. Jason Derulo - In My Head
6. Justin Timberlake - My Love
7. Lady Gaga - Just Dance
8. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
9. Ne-Yo - So Sick
10. Michael Jackson - Black Or White
11. Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
12. Taylor Swift - Fifteen
13. Taylor Swift - Fearless
14. Savage Garden - The Animal Song
15. Snoop Dogg feat. Justin Timberlake - Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment