Saturday, October 23, 2010

Movie Review: Devil



Released: September 17, 2010
Writer: M. Night Shyamalan
Director: John Erick Dowdle
Rating: PG-13
Synopsis: A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Today I saw the movie 'Devil.' I was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it! I really like movies in the Horror/Mystery/Thriller genre, and this movie fit perfectly in that category. I was literally on the edge of my seat with my hands near my face for some parts. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially since I was already scared of going in elevators, I had nothing to lose! I would highly recommend going to the theater or renting it on DVD (soon to come) if you have not seen it yet. And since it was an M. Night Shyamalan film, there was a twist at the end.. but I won't spoil it! ;)

Popcorn and Scary Movies, Victoria ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment