Wednesday, October 20, 2010

♫ Music To My Ears ♫


♫ These are some of my absolute favorite songs :D Whether I am happy or feeling sad, these songs always make me feel good and wanna get up and dance! I hope you like them as much as I do!
So here they are ;) ♫
1) The Kids- B.o.B. feat. Janelle Monae
2) The Temporary Blues- The Features
3) King of Anything- Sara Bareilles
4) A Year Without Rain- Selena Gomez
5) Paper Planes- M.I.A.
6) Miracles- Norwegian Recycling
7) Uncharted- Sara Bareilles
8) Ridin' Solo- Jason Derulo
9) Impossible- Shontelle
10) Pro Nails (Rusko Remix)- Kid Sister
11) Love Like Woe- The Ready Set
12) Bluebird- Sara Bareilles
13) L.O.V.E.- Ashlee Simpson
14) Let the Rain- Sara Bareilles
15) Mine- Taylor Swift
iPods and Music to get up and dance to, Victoria ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment